Labor law and outsourcing.
Our lawyers have extensive knowledge and extensive experience in the field of labor law, gained thanks to ongoing support for corporate entities as well as individual clients.
We also have the competence to support entities professionally operating on the labor market – employment agencies and entities providing outsourcing services.
The services provided by our Law Firm in the area of labor law includes:
- developing basic employee documentation (including employment contracts, work regulations, remuneration regulations, non-competition agreements);
- developing agreements with members of the company’s governing bodies, including managerial contracts – including corporate requirements that bind companies;
- representing clients before public administration bodies, including in contacts with the National Labor Inspectorate and the Social Insurance Institution;
- representing employers and employees in court proceedings, including disputes regarding: temporary work and outsourcing; accidents at work; establishing, terminating, exchanging and establishing an employment relationship; harassment, mobbing and discrimination;
- customer support in the field of collective labor law;
- conducting restructuring processes of enterprises and optimizing employment (taking over employees, combining, dividing, selling an enterprise or its organized part);
- consultancy regarding the legalization of stay and employment of foreigners in Poland;
- support for entities running employment agencies (job placement, career counseling, career guidance, temporary work) and those operating in the field of outsourcing;
- modeling economic processes in the field of labor law, with particular emphasis on regulations regarding the protection of personal data.
We are convinced that the specialists in our Law Office will provide you with comprehensive support and professional legal assistance in all areas of labor law you are interested in.